Do you take commissions?
Not very often, I prefer to run wild creatively. All artwork available for public purchase is listed in the Nightmares + Gummy Bears store here.
What is it made of?
Polymer clay, resin, plaster, pigments, dyes, paints, natural bone and more may be used.
How do you make it?
Because I work with mixed media, my process and application of materials can vary greatly. Often it's experimental, sometimes successful, but always a learning process. For tutorials and tips, visit my blog Lunatic Ramblings or subscribe for convenient updates.
The artwork of Rachel Weaver is created from a variety of mixed media. The following care tips should apply in general;
- First and foremost- these are handmade collectible artworks, not toys. They can be fragile and consist of small parts. They are created for adult collectors - please keep safely out of reach of children. No parts of these artworks are edible.
- Display your piece out of direct sunlight or any intense light source.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, or humidity.
- Handle with care. Artwork may crack or shatter if dropped or knocked.
- Remove surface dust with a soft, dry microfiber cloth.
- Never spray artwork with any sort of cleaning product.