Do you take commissions?
Generally not...I prefer to run wild creatively! Having free reign over what I create is a fun and exciting process for me. I believe this produces my strongest, most imaginative work. If somebody loves it and wants to own it, all artwork available for public purchase is listed in the Nightmares + Gummy Bears Official Shop.
What is it made of?
Polymer clay is my main media, though resin, plaster, pigments, dyes, paints, natural bone and more may also be used.
How do you make it?
Because I work with mixed media, my process and application of materials can vary greatly. Often it's experimental, generally successful, but always a learning process. For tutorials and tips, visit my blog Lunatic Ramblings or check out the video tutorials on my YouTube Channel and subscribe!
- First and foremost- these are handmade collectible artworks, not toys. They can be fragile and consist of small parts. They are created for adult collectors - please keep safely out of reach of children. No parts of these artworks are edible.
- Display artwork out of direct sunlight or any intense light source.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, or humidity.
- Handle with care. Artwork may crack or shatter if dropped or knocked.
- Remove surface dust with a small soft, dry brush (a clean paintbrush works well) or a microfibre cloth.
- Never spray artwork with any sort of cleaning product.